See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Very rude staff, made many mistakes and over charged me and I did not get the Wyndham rewards I based selecting this hotel room on which defeated the whole purpose. Total nightmare, very disappointed and just can’t get over the sneaky charges but additionally the sarcasm which came along when questioning why? TV did not work the entire stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank josephpvalenza
Reviewed July 6, 2018

You Can NOT even Park Motel Spots!! ALL Taken by the Restaraunt next door! Room Smelled! Way High Priced for a Motel! We got Outta there ASAP! This motel needs to be Torn Down! Rebiuld it & not share parking with any other business!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank fgross975121
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

I read the reviews but still booked as it was between my husbands Mom & Brother.
This hotel is underrated at 2.5 stars. Beautiful room, clean, and recently renovated. All the amenities I expect. Fridge, microwave, flatscreen, WiFi, helpful friendly front office, near water & fishing a must for my husband We will definitely stay here on future trips.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Diana D
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I guess you get what you pay for in the area, but for over $100 per night I would have expected functional internet and decent guests. The guests above me must have been testing out clogs or jackhammers. Very sketchy. Desk personnel tried to help, but they aren’t IT specialists or security personnel. Continental breakfast is a carb party. Zero protein or fruit available when I was there. I needed a crash pad and that is all it is.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor so yo can’t hear footsteps. All the rooms are spartan.
Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank TourStriker
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

My son and I arrived right after midnight, and the parking lot was full of police cars. Not a good sign.

Checked in, and the clerk was rather rude when I asked about the police presence. (Apparently, they chased a suspect behind the motel.)

Since I was feeling ill, I needed extra blankets. The clerk was rather put out that I asked, and did not have any. They did have extra sheets for me to use. I have bad sleep apnea, and use multiple pillows. No extra pillows, either. The sheet, while clean, was stained with blood. Not good.

We went for breakfast in the morning, and...they were out of food. (Guests were bringing it back to their rooms despite a sign requesting they don't.) Unlike the night clerk, the morning clerk was very polite and helpful, and immediately rectified the lack of food issue. I paid under $100, so for the price, not bad, but the lack of extra blankets and pillows, the police outside my door and window until 2 AM, and the general rudeness of the night clerk is reason for my score.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business