“Hidden gem”

Dining options: Reservations
Sarasota, Florida
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Casual Middle Eastern restaurant with excellent food. Try the mixed cold appetizer platter for a sample of a number of the dishes. The grilled fish was delicious and cooked just right and he chicken shish kebab platter was moist & tasty. Save room for the best baklava you will ever taste. Friendl & efficient staff.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Michael B

Castleton On Hudson, New York
“Authentic Turkish food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were in the araea for a business meeting and didnt have much time for lunch, but they got us in and out quickly
Wonderful hot pita was brought to the table with an olive spread.
We enjoyed the $10 lunch specials plus ordered some thick humus for all to share. It was very filling
Sadly, my vegetable casserole was a little bland but I would still go back to try other dishes -- an extensive menu is offered.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank bluesmama11
Mamaroneck, New York
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to eat. I love the spices and the menu is an eclectic assortment of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine. The lamb kibobs are out of this world, tasty and spiced just right and a nice atmosphere to boot. Friendly staff

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank KeyWestDiverJon
New York City, New York
“Comfortable place”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

I like the fish dishes here, my friends enjoy the various kabobs. all are nicely prepared. Pleasant service good turkish wine, reasonable prices.

Visited July 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband and I ate at the Turkish Meze on a Monday night in October. The service was topnotch and the food was delicious. Prices were reasonable for the quality of food. The waitress brought out warm pita bread with a spread (eggplant?) while we were waiting for our meals. I had the Turkish style lamb sauté which came with white rice. The sauce was very tasty and the lamb tender. My husband had the Chicken Doner which is very thinly sliced chicken with a tomato based sauce. It came with a salad and white rice. He thought his meal was excellent also. We would definitely eat here again when in Mamaroneck.

• Visited October 2013