“I Don't Get It...”

Cuisines: American
Yorktown Heights, NY
“I Don't Get It...”
Reviewed March 27, 2006

Agree completely with over-hyped. As a Westchester County resident I heard about this place for years before trying it - dogs are small, nothing special; didn't seem any better to me than what you could get at any Nathan's...

2 Thank frabis

Hartsdale, New York
“Over-hyped.”
Reviewed June 29, 2005

I don't know why they are so lauded. I don't know how they managed to be Gourmet magazine's best hotdog stand in America.

The dogs are decent, but they are small and overpriced. I don't even really think that they use that high of a quality dog, either. Value is low, as the portions are tiny and relatively expensive.

Service can be a little too surly, slow, expecting, and pretentious, for my tastes. If you go at lunch time give yourself some extra time, there will be a long line. And be sure to try at least one dog with the mustard mix, it's quite good.

1 Thank MonsterRain