“Authentic, friendly, excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hash-O-Nash

Hash-O-Nash
Ranked #18 of 83 Restaurants in Mamaroneck
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic, friendly, excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went with friends who live in Mamaroneck after I had happened upon this place for a business lunch last spring. It was great then and great now. It's a super location right on the main drag. The server was nice as can be. My partner is Israeli and he felt the food was very authentically middle eastern. Amazing hummus, falafel, schwarma sandwiches. Love their hot sauce and wish I had tried their fries. The server recommended a terrific Turkish wine. Can't wait to return to this place on my next visit!!

• Visited October 2012

New York City, New York
“Great lunch experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

I'll start off by saying: I am not familiar with Middle Eastern food at all to judge whether this restaurant was true to its cuisine or rebellious. I can tell you that I truly enjoyed our lunch this summer and the staff was very patient and friendly to us (newbies who asked plenty of questions about the menu). The lunch prices were fantastic and we really felt like we enjoyed a healthy and delicious meal.

• Visited July 2012
Mamaroneck, New York
“One of my local fav's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Hands down best food in town but put the pickled stuff back in the falefal! Great food...super awesome staff.

Visited May 2012
USA
“Whoa, salty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

I just picked up a carry out Gyro from Hash-O-Nash and it's far too salty to eat. The establishment is attractive and the staff were friendly, but the sandwich is a total loss. I had to throw it away and go out for something else.

• Visited April 2012
New Rochelle, New York
“Wonderful menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

Hash-O-Nash has an extensive menu with many, many interesting dishes. The black bean-chick pea hummus was delicious as were both of our entrees. The large portions meant we were able to enjoy the meal again for lunch the next day.

• Visited March 2012