“Overall, unimpressed for the money”
Review of Nautilus Diner

Nautilus Diner
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Mamaroneck
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Nice and clean but way overpriced for what it is, which is a diner. They have no regular yellow mustard, grilled cheese was really greasy. A diner who doesn't carry regular mustard? Family of three, 54 dollars (kids meal, fruit cup, grilled cheese/fries, burger and one brownie sundae). Need I say more?

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My wife and and I had lunch here on a weekday during lunch. we both had openfaced turkey sandwichs.....everthing was fresh and made in house. the bread was freshly made which made the sandwich ever better. service was very good and soup and sandwich was served in a timely manner. clean appealing restaurant down to the bathrooms which where all marble. on the way out were met the owners who were friendly and seemed to enjoy the costomers..... highly recommended......we will be back again.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have three diners within 2.5 miles--all on the same road. Two of them are owned by the same people. Those are not the ones I go to--this is, every time!

Large menu, so there are a lot of choices. Portions are large and the prices more than fair for the amount of food you will get (enough for a doggie bag home).

My only complaint is that they don't deliver if you call an order in, but...I don't mind having to go pick up my order--mostly because my husband goes to get it but, I would if I had to!

1  Thank Elizabeth T
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Typical Northeastern diner fare, prepared well and served by attentive staff.
Plenty of parking.
We like the people, the food quality and choices.

1  Thank Al C
Reviewed October 21, 2012

This place has some great food --- appetizers, desserts, burgers, fries, etc...the menu is huge, so it's hard to pick any one thing or try any reasonable part of it.

I wasn't too hungry when i came, so I stuck to soup & fries, and was quite full when I left. The service was very fast and I wish I had room for dessert as the Oreo pie looked amazing!