“Nanola has become a favorite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Nanola

Nanola
Ranked #17 of 27 Restaurants in Malta
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Malta, New York
“Nanola has become a favorite.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I am adding to my previous reveiw because in the last month since our first visit we have been back four or five times. I feel I am better prepared to share the true quality of Nanola. Now if I were to have to pick between the service or the food I would be at a total loss. Literally every person in the building cares about your experience and they all have a great knowledge of the food and the vast beer selection and top shelf bar available. We have now tried a great deal of the menu and must say that the portions and quality are second to none. The Jambalya, po boys, as well as all their dinner salads are awesome. Do not order the Muffuletta unless you bring a small army to help eat it! All the apps I had were generous and cooked perfectly and even the burger was juicy and superb, served on a nice brioche roll. I can also go on and on about the staff, Taylor, Ethan and now Nicole for Sunday brunch are outstanding bartenders. Speaking of brunch, try the savory crepes, a light crepe stuffed with crawfish tail and in an awesome sauce is outstanding. My next quest for brunch will definitely be the chicken and waffles. Nanola has become a weekly to go place for us. They also have entertainment on weekends though I have not made it there yet for that. I will keep you posted.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank John B

Malta, New York
“Great food and awesome service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

We frequently drive Rt 9 and never realized this hidden charm opened. We stopped by on a slow Monday and took seats at a very stylish bar. The beer selection is outstanding and the barmaid Taylor was excellent. We ordered a couple of beers and then opted for the Cajun Chicken Ceaser salad and a round of sliders. The spices on the chicken were right on and the sliders were cooked a perfect medium and not dried out which often happens at another close by establishment. The prices are very reasonable and the entire staff is friendly and attentive. I can`t wait to go back and try their entrees which sound awesome and exciting. This place truly reminds me of New Orleans.

• Visited December 2013