“Good Memories”
Review of Ripe Tomato

Ripe Tomato
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Malta
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in beautiful Saratoga County, the Ripe Tomato is a friendly, family-owned and operated dining experience that sets it apart from chain restaurants. We offer simple, hearty Italian and American fare prepared using fresh, local ingredients.
Tampa, Florida
“Good Memories”
Reviewed September 12, 2008

After my father's funeral, my rather large "family" went to the Ripe Tomato,my father's favorite place to eat.  We reminisced about the past, smiled, and enjoyed  excellent food, while relishing the warmth of the atmostphere. We embrace the Ripe Tomato, its managers and employees, with thanks for all the times the Grill had been so thoughtful to him and my mother, the Grill that my 86 year old father enjoyed so much. The Ripe Tomato helped make his golden years really golden.

Fondly,

Reviewed August 14, 2008

Has Hepatitis

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“i love every thing there...”
Reviewed December 22, 2007

i love every thing there my favorite thign is their boneless wings!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Ripe Tomato? Share your experiences!