“A no-hassle place near Saratoga”

Andy's Adirondack Grille
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Malta
Cuisines: American
Description: Serving American/Italian fare and seafood in a casual, comfortable Adirondack setting. We have everything from fresh gourmet pizzas, wings and fresh sirloin burgers to the freshest salads with a kids menu too!
Warrensburg
“A no-hassle place near Saratoga”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

First, the building is different colored than the photo. I thought I had the wrong place. Also the sign reads "Bentley Restaurant" so I had to go inside to make sure I had the right place where I was meeting my daughter and friends for a BD celebration. The other writers are correct, it's dark inside but yet really intimate. The menu offers many appetizers and salads which are reasonably priced and numerous entrees and chef's specials priced in the $13 to $23 range. Our server was friendly and prompt. The four of us each ordered an entree and despite all needing to conserve on calorie consumption two ordered a fried seafood platter (Pot of Gold Seafood Platter?), the Sagamore pasta which was a penne with asparagus and shrimp dish in a cream sauce, and chicken marsala. We shared the items because none of us could make up our minds on just one entree. The seafood platter was excellent - perfectly fried, large portions and even the fried haddock was delicious. The sauces appeared homemade and matched the fish well. The Pasta Sagamore was an excellent dish although I would have preferred it a little creamier. The chicken marsala was not a winner for us. The pasta was tasty but the chicken was blah and we left it behind. The sauce was also an orangish red. Never had that before in chicken marsala. I was the only drinker and my glass of chardonnay was a nice quality (not sure of brand.) The service was excellent. Prompt, courteous, lots of smiles, checked back often and in general, a delight. Parking was easy (extra lot in rear) and there's a nice covered deck in the rear for dining in nice weather. We would probably go there again.
It's nice to find a place on Saturday night near Saratoga that isn't a hassle or wait, and in which you can get decent reasonably priced food. It's fight off Exit 13 S so it's easy to find. Although the rating is in whole numbers only, I'd rate it better than average. I have only one other suggest for owners - for a menu in which your meal is going to be in the $20-25 range, if not linen napkins, a better quality dinner napkin would be nice.

• Visited September 2013

Lake George, New York
“Go to the RIGHT Bentley's~”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

There are two Bentley's restaurants located within a few miles of each other. We refer to this as Bentley's NORTH. This little gem may be a bit underlighted.... but it is far from dingy! It has a warm Adirondack feel..... especially with the fireplace in the winter. There is a large window at the end of the bar shedding a great deal of light or you can sit on the back outdoor porch or the front indoor porch.
While Bentley's appetizers are a tad on the unhealthy side..... the spinach/artichoke dip and the crunchy tater tots (served with a lovely horseradish sauce) are great~ On our most recent visit we had a white pizza with roasted red peppers, chicken, and drizzled with balsalmic glaze.
You can make your own combination.
Last visit my son-in-law had the chicken parm, my daughter the chicken Caesar salad, hubby had steak and I have a lovely pasta dish.
Barmaid Ashley was VERY FRIENDLY and attentive. We enjoy sitting at the bar and Bentleys (North) has two TVs for Wheel-of-Fortune and sports fans. (although pleasant barmaid Ashley offered to change the channel!) (and NO we are not related~! she was pleasant to everyone~)

• Visited September 2013
Merion, Pennsylvania
“Yes, there is a reasonable and good restaurant mear Saratoga Springs!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Quick service. Food was very good amd very reasonable. Cheaper than any other restaurant we found in the Saratoga Springs area that was a restaurant. Not too crowded. Clean. Plenty of parking. Family-friendly food and seating.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank DrDoriaol
new england
“NO BENTLEY...more like a Ford!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Upon entering Bentley's I knew we were in trouble. Dark and dingy....not clean looking. It's not a restaurant but more of a watering hole. The bartender was alone in tending bar and waiting on the few tables occupied. Menu consists of lots of deep fried food with an occasional salad and sandwich thrown in. I had the sampler because nothing else looked appealing. And the sampler was ok. Now I know why there were not many people dining. We should have walked out instead of sitting down.

Visited August 2012