“great fish dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Saratoga Springs, New York
“great fish dinner”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Have returned to cliffs many times and have had a terrific fish dinner each time. The cod with the scampi sauce on top is excellent and plentiful. You really get your moneys worth and the fish is delicious!

• Visited February 2013

Mechanicville, New York
“very poor”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Thought the food was pretty bad. Cliff,s is known for prime rib and we didn,t get that, but for the price it shouldn,t really matter. My wife got some kind of shrimp dish called a scampi. I,ve never seen anything that looked like this. instead of a smooth butter and wine and garlic suce this was something that came out of a can, very thick and not at all like anyones idea of a scampi. I had the haddock and it was dry and tasteless. faily expensive for the poor quality. we won't be going back

Visited November 2012
Schenectady NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Prime Rib”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the prime rib which melted in my mouth. My husband had the ribs which were excellent. Portions are big! It was a nice restaurant suitable for families or couples. Service was very good and everyone there was very friendly. It was my first time there and I would definitely go back.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank scottiegent
Amsterdam, New York
“PRIME RIB AT IT'S BEST”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

This place is cozy and shouts country inn! All the food items are awesome, but Prime Rib ROCKS! Prices are reasonable.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Meg K
Clifton Park, New York
“Best Steaks Ever”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My friend and I stopped in last weekend for dinner. I had a outstanding steak, it was so tender and the best tasting steak that I have ever eaten. My friend had English cut of Prime Rib and she said that it was one of the best dinners she has had out. Were both looking forward to our return trip back to Cliff's. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you about dessert. We split a Fried Cheese cake with Vanilla Ice cream and Carmel sauce, what a treat!

Visited October 2012