“This Hotel will take care of you like you are a guest in their home.”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Malta
New York
“This Hotel will take care of you like you are a guest in their home.”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

Our group stayed their twice in April. We are a team that had over 30 athletes and about as many parents. The staff at this hotel were so friendly and helpful, and bent over backwards to help us, from doing an impromtu room cleaning late at night to working hard when we had to move kids around. If you are coming to the Malta area for any kind of event, and want to stay at a place where you can just relax and concentrate on the event that you are attending, this is the place you want to stay. ...
As a team coordinator, I can only say that Kelly was spectacular coming up to the event, cheerfully making all the changes that I had to make as we got closer to the stay.

Room Tip: king suites super if you don't need a double
  • Stayed April 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Malta, New York
Reviewed May 13, 2011

The rooms are clean, comfortable and quiet.
Full tubs rather than standup showers.
The water is hot and the pressure is excellent
The staff goes beyond to make everyone feel comfortable and they seem to really care.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed February 24, 2011

I booked a cheap hotel online, and when I got to the room, It was putrid. I have never been in a room so disgusting, the hotel offered me a different equally horrible room. I left (and paid anyways). I drove the 30 miles north and when I got to the Fairfield it was wonderful. It was clean the staff member at the desk apologized for the mishap with the other very rude person at the nasty place. She offered to do whatever she could to make my stay at her hotel wonderful, and it was. She was polite, friendly, and funny. My room was exactly like the pictures online, but even better. I did get in pretty late and had a few thing to go over before my meeting the following morning, so I did not get to use to pool, or jacuzzi. They did look clean. The breakfast spread was wonderful, fresh fruit, yogurt, danishes, bagels, hard boiled eggs, cereal, a waffle-maker with pre-made batter, coffee juice, and tea. I am sure I didn't see everything, It made me feel so much better after what I had been through. A++++

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 24, 2011

I stay at a lot of hotels for business from 5 star rating to anything in between. This hotel ranks up there with all the best. The service and friendliness of the staff was unparalelled. I stayed in a suite which was very spacious, had a fridge and microwave and even had a DVD player. Easy access to either Albany or Saratoga Springs, I would recommend this property to anyone whether you are travelling for business or leisure.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
Burlington, Vermont
Reviewed January 20, 2011

Driving conditions on New York's Northway on Tuesday, January 18th, were a nightmare...freezing rain and icy roads made driving conditions horrendous. We abandoned any thought of getting back home to Vermont before dark and pulled off the highway at Malta, hoping to find some kind of accommodation. What we found was a most hospitable, friendly staff, a spacious warm room with comfortable bed, free delivery from a nearby restaurant, an email facility and gratis newspaper, and wonderful continental breakfast - all at a reasonable rate. One of the finest motels we've ever stayed at...and we've travel a great deal during the past 80+ years.
Our sincerest thanks!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Laconia, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 7, 2011

my husband and i stayed at the one in malta the week of christmas with our daughter and son in law. chelsie checked us in the afternoon of dec 22. she was very nice and pleasant. all the employees that work there are very nice, helpful and courteous

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Saratoga Springs, New York
Reviewed January 2, 2011

The Fairfield Inn and Suites was a great place to stay! We stayed in a standard room. However, we had a huge flat screen TV and a mini refrigerator! I wasn't expecting that! The bathroom was a great size for a hotel room. The beds were very inviting and provided an excellent night's sleep.

The staff was very accommodating. My fiance and I forgot to pack toothpaste and the hotel was able to accommodate our needs. The staff was also very friendly both at check in and check out.

I recommend this hotel to everyone, even my own family!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malta
Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Saratoga Malta
Best Western Plus Saratoga Springs
Best Western Plus Saratoga Sprin...
#18 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#15 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratog...
#2 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
Roosevelt Inn & Suites
Roosevelt Inn & Suites
#17 of 33 in Saratoga Springs

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta? Share your experiences!