“OUTSTANDING!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Malta
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

A friend and I stayed at the Hyatt Place last weekend. Our room was spacious and comfortable,. The staff, from the front desk to the housekeeping personnel were attentive, courteous and helpful. I have nevet felt so welcome in my entire life. Thank you, Hyatt Place. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Lee, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a modern Hyatt and the rooms are large, spacious and very well appointed rooms with modern hi tech amenities, a great sitting area and very modern feel. The rooms are super comfy and very clean. Front desk staff and very helpful and the complimentary breakfast has a lot of healthy options.

Room Tip: I think all the rooms are good here, the south facing rooms are sunny and bright.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for the first time a few weeks ago when every other hotel in the region jacked up their prices with the races. While its one of the nicer Hyatt Place properties I've stated at what blew me away was the staff.

Everyone from the Front desk clerk who checked in, to the maint person who said hello on my way to the gym and the bus person who picked up my breakfast plates made me feel like they were really trying too make MY stay the best it could be.

I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed September 2013
Milton, Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night, just so my mom, sister, and I could go to a concert at SPAC. The hotel was very clean and very nice. I wish our stay was longer so I had a chance to try out all the amenities it offered.

First off, it is right off the highway. It did take us a few minutes to figure out the roundabout you need to go through in order to get to the hotel but once I figured it out it was very simple.

The staff was extremely pleasant when checking in and the lobby area was very nice and clean. There was a fitness center and an indoor pool with a hot tub on the first level. I would have loved to use the hot tub but we didn't have enough time for that.

We were on the fourth floor which was nice. The hallways were very quiet and you couldn't hear guests on the other sides of the walls which was nice. The only problem we ran into was when we first opened the door, there was this very musty/dirty water smell in the room. I quickly turn on the AC to circulate the air and in about ten minutes it was gone. The rooms were very big and spacious. We could have easily fit 6 people in the room as there were two queen beds and a queen sized pullout sofabed. Surprisingly the pullout sofabed was comfortable. I've used them in past hotel stays and some of them are very flimsy and not sturdy at all. This sofabed was actually very sturdy and very comfortable. The room had a mini fridge which was also a nice addition. A microwave would have been nice too if we had stayed longer but it didn't really matter to us for the one night.

There was a nice bar off the lobby that we would have used had we stayed another night or two. The breakfast in the morning was very delicious. It didn't have as many items as I thought but it was enough for me. The breakfast sandwiches were especially tasty on the biscuits. There was also a lot of fresh fruit sitting on the counters throughout the day so I'm assuming you can always help yourself if you want to.

They also have a 24/7 gallery menu so you can order food at any hour which is a very nice setup for some people I'm sure.

The hotel was at most, only ten minutes from Saratoga Springs, and was very close to lots of shopping and restaurants either 10 minutes north or 10 minutes south.

I would definitely stay here again and hopefully next time it will be for a few days.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Nicole H
massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was our third time staying at the hotel and as always, it was excellent. I think this is my favorite hotel anywhere. Seriously. The service, the rooms, the beds, the bathrooms, the cleanliness, the food. . . . It can't be beat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank leftwing
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel though small was very nice. Each room is a suite with L shaped couch, large TV, small refrig, coffee maker and all. Oh yes and lots of nice soft pillows. Offers a nice complimentary breakfast. Even has a small pool and hot tub.
We booked a racetrack package and the shuttle to the track was the best.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor on the back side and it was quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Patchogue, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

staff and manager excellent and guest oriented. all services with Hyatt meet our requirements, rooms are fairly spacious and the rooms are quiet. Returning there again in the end of September to conclude business.

Room Tip: 5th floor excellent with King Size beds
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malta
Fairfield Inn & Suites Saratoga Malta
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratoga Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Saratog...
#2 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
5.0 of 5 stars 467 reviews
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Springs
Hilton Garden Inn Saratoga Sprin...
#7 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 548 reviews
Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Springs Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites Saratoga Sp...
#3 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
Holiday Inn Saratoga Springs
#8 of 33 in Saratoga Springs
4.0 of 5 stars 458 reviews

Been to Hyatt Place Saratoga / Malta? Share your experiences!