“Amazing food”

Ranked #17 of 32 Restaurants in Malone
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mo's Pub & Grill is a family friendly eatery that offers a refreshing alternative to the surrounding fast food restaurants. Mo's offers indoor as well as outdoor dining. Inside, there are two seperate dining rooms to give the restaurant a more personal feel. Situated between the two is a one of a kind sports oriented bar area. The bar is fully stocked with eight varieties of draft beer served through our signature Polar Ice Taps. So whether you are traveling alone or with a group, Mo's Pub & Grill is the ideal dining experience. Come hang with us at Mo's.
North Troy
“Amazing food”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great food everytime we visit!!!! We gave eaten both lunch and dinner and have enjoyed everything we've ordered. The portion sizes are well worth the money paid for them. Most of the meals can be shared by two people especially the nachos. The staff is very polite and accomondating. You are never felt rushed and you don't wait forever for food to come out.

North Bangor, New York
“MUST TRY!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Always enjoyable whether lunch or dinner, The food is delicious and the portion sizes well worth the money. The staff is very pleasant and accommodating. The management right on point with making sure each customer has a more than satisfying experience. Friday evenings are definitely something you don't want to miss with the live music. Family Friendly!

Malone,ny
“The only place to go!!!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I live in Malone and have all my life. Mo's has the best staff you can find anywhere!!!! The service is without a doubt exceptional to say the least!!! The atmosphere is the best with several flat screen televisions and comfortable seeting everywhere. I go to Mo's freguently and the food is always very good and served in a short amount of time. I would recomend that anyone passing through Malone should stop and visit!!!!

Syracuse, New York
“BEST SPORTS BAR /Restaurant IN NY”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have been staying in northern ny for business for the past four years and until the Monette's opened their hotel and restaurant, I never had a nice bed to stay in or a good meal. Now I can enjoy both. I also have since taken my family up here to stay and enjoyed skiing at Titus Mt.

• Visited March 2013
Rutland, Vermont
“Always a must stop in Malone”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I am a salesman and travel monthly into the Malone area and always dine at Mo's Pub and Grill. I love the atmosphere and I have never been disappointed with the meals. I try something new from the menu or do a daily special and never leave hungry or dis-satisfied. The employees are always friendly and do a great job for me.
I recommend it to other "road warriors" and look forward to my monthly dinner at Mo's.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Mo's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!