“Fantastic, can't really ask for better”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Malone
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Nice, New, Clean, Excellent Value, Friendly staff - well, what else would be required. We stayed during Christmas Holiday and overall experience was one of the best. Hotel is very clean, offers very nice breakfast and it reasonably priced.
I will definitely visit again.

Room Tip: Family friendly, staff very polite and courteous.
  • Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed June 14, 2011

We stayed 4 nights and the room was very clean the staff very helpful, and the complimentary breakfast was very good (better than any restaurant we found in Malone) . When we go back to Malone this is the only Hotel we will stay at.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 23, 2011

We stayed in this hotel May 8th and can say it was every thing that has been posted on this site and the young man on the desk was ever so helpful. Can't say enough about the hotel only thing our GPS sent us to the sign board on !!B not 11North took us a few min. to find but it was well worth it. Thanks for such a lovely stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2010

I was staying in Malone for a great golf weekend, I enjoyed my time in the new facility! It's great that Malone has this wonderful new lodging option. I was warmly greeted by the front desk workers Adam and Samantha, what a friendly duo!!! They seemed to work well with each other. The rooms were great, clearly new. My only complaint would have to be the loud fan in the bathroom. I also really liked the pool and spa area! The fact that there was a free hot breakfast buffet was great, really what we need to fuel for the trip home.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2010

My family stayed at this new HIE in Malone, NY for 1 night on our way to pick up a new puppy. The hotel was surprisingly nice and rather unexpected given the rather rural nature of Malone and the surrounding area. I can't envision a time that I will ever be back in the area but i would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Its new, nice and clean. Alot of other places could learn from them. The woman who greeted us at reception was very friendly and helpful. The only complaint is that it is hard to find for anyone who does not know the area. More signage would help. it is on the outskirts. But the price was excellent- $122 for 2 adults. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2010

I agrea with most of the pevious reviews but I had a few problems. I was excited about the idea of a hotel in Malone with an indoor pool. My first problem after being open for a little over a month there was no pool furniture available. There was three small folding chairs and nothing else except a towel holder and hamper for dirty towels. I was anxious to try the new Jacuzzi. Whoever installed it needs to adjust the jets it was like getting into a fountain with all jets pointing strait up with water coming up at least a foot out of the tub. No matter were I sat I was splashed in the face. The next day the jets didn't work when the timer was turned on I called the front desk and was told they didn't know what was wrong and to just use it without jets like a big bathtub???????? Not the answer I was looking for. In the afternoon the jacuzzi/aka the fountain was working again. later that afternoon on returning to the pool I encountered another guest who's key card didn't open the door neither did mine. After calling front desk front desk lady showed up her card also didn't work. She was forced to pull with all her strength until the door finally opened after several more trys. that early afternoon door was jammed again! forcing desk personel to open it with excessive force. I also found the lighting in the hallway a bit harsh after coming in at night There was energy saving flourescent bulb over each door NOT COVERED. I hope these are only opening glitches and things will improve. At least some furniture will arrive for the pool. THe breakfast was good as was the AC. I found the room colors a bit drab Ok in the summer but with our loooong winters I was hopeing for more color. I agrea the restaurant was great. Hopeing for improvements.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Malone
Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort
#4 of 5 in Malone
Dreamland Motel
Dreamland Motel
#3 of 5 in Malone

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malone? Share your experiences!