“Service sucks”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Carmel, New York
“Service sucks”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Upon entering, no hostess so the waitres behind the counter screams over "sit over there". And then brought us menus. Then our waitress comes over. No good morning no nothing just asks. Do you want coffee. Not happy whatsoever. I can't stand that! Be courteous!!!!!! I wrote this review before the food even came out my husband and I already have a bad taste in our mouth for this place!!!!! Probably wouldn't return based on service alone

Visited December 2013

New York City, New York
“Just the Perfect Dinner”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Yep, I love dinners!

My fav meal is Breakfast and the Olympic Dinner does a great breakfast.

Meals the rest of the day are also good. All have a bit of a home made feel; and that is one of the major things I look for in a dinner. I am not looking for someone who is experimenting with my food, just a good solid meal - that is what I love; and these guys do a great job!

• Visited November 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Aspects of The Olympic are better than average!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Family owned, you see and sense the benefit of personal ownership. The menu is extensive, and one can find something in their preference to order.
Portions are VERY abundant.
Service is fast, and upon being seated a nice tray of raw veggies is brought with a dressing to dip, and a basket of bread.
I ordered the Rainbow Pasta. A huge, huge plate of food. I might have cooked and spiced it a bit differently, and from that regard didn't match the other excellent "bonuses" mentioned.
I read of other VERY positive experiences on other sites, and I trust those more reflect the value of this restaurant.
Prices average to a bit higher.

• Visited June 2013