“Love a Different Menu?”
Review of Ramiro's 954

Ramiro's 954
Reserve with OpenTable
Ramiro's 954 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Mahopac
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Have eaten here on a number of occasions. Always enjoy the unique menu. Drinks are good ...even a jalapeño coconut margarita. Service also was very good. Recommended.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I saw a discount coupon for the restaurant. Since my husband and I like Spanish food we decided to give it a try. The place was quaint with a nice bar and upstairs private room. We ordered the ceviche trio, Salmon, tuna, and shrimp and empanadas for appetizers. The ceviche was the best I ever had and my husband said the same about the empanadas. I ordered the grilled pork shank with black bean and rice, my husband ordered the salmon with lump crab meat risotto and asparagus. The meals were outstanding, the pork shank cook to perfection so was the salmon. It was an amazing meal, the crab meat risotto was cooked just right and my rice and bean were the should be. We ordered the cheese cake for dessert, again different by very tasty, and I am not a dessert eater! This restaurant is a must for food lovers. Also, the service was very good and the help very attentive.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I always enjoy dining at Ramiro's. Last week I went with a friend and we sat at the bar. The red Sangria was so good especially with our order of emanadas. We shared Paella and Cuban Steak entrees and they were delicious. The orders are sumptuous so there was enough food to take home and enjoy the next day. Everything is fresh and delicious. It is my good to restaurant when I want a great Latin meal whether it be lunch or dinner. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Thank you fellow gluten-free reviewers for leading us to Ramiro's! After reading the positive reviews and calling the chef to inquire about cross-contamination care, we choose this Latin restaurant to celebrate our wedding. We lucked out with a mariachi band on the night we went, but our experience still would've been first rate without the great music. The service was impeccable. The options for gluten-free dining were much lengthier than we are used to. And the food was WAY better than we even anticipated. Our party's favorite dishes were: pernil con mojo, tacos de bistec, platano relleno, paella marinara and bistec con chimichurri - and the gluten free churros with chocolate sauce. I feel bad for doling out previous reviews with five stars... wish I could give Ramiro's 6!!

2  Thank joyousmedicine
Reviewed October 19, 2013

From stepping thru the door, the anbiance, the cosy corner table, the wine, the service, the entrees to the cheque, it was an absolute pleasure!!!!!!! : }

1  Thank LucyandRicky2010

Been to Ramiro's 954? Share your experiences!