“Hidden in a small mall.”
Review of Rick Seafood

Rick Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Rick Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 64 Restaurants in Mahopac
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clark Place
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Not easy to find in the rear of a strip mall but not a very impressive restaurant nevertheless. Service was slow. Food ok. Interior was dark and in need of upgrades.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I've eaten here twice and bought fish once to make myself. I'm not impressed. Food is average and there's no atmosphere unless you like eating in a fish store. Prices for fish are pretty high, and the staff wasn't all that knowledgeable about what was the best choice to buy. I like a fish seller to guide me in selecting what is freshest in the season.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

For the food part, I would rate it a 5 star, but since the tables are set up to the side of the storefront part of Rick's, I brought it down to 4 star. My husband and I shared Clams Oreganato, which were tender and delish, and my lunch of the Asian Salmon was superb! My husband selected the broiled seafood combo (Sea bass, scallops, and salmon), and said they were each cooked and seasoned to perfection. Am counting the days to the next time I go back ...

Reviewed October 22, 2012

fresh seafood I allways get my shrimp from ricks and everybody raves about how good it tastes his salmon and tilapia allways taste good never got a bad meal there

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Have been there several times over the past year. Food is consistantly perfect. Pricing is extremely fair. Staff could not be nicer and more attentive. Better make reservations on weekends, which is a good sign. Clams casino, FRESH MEATY OYSTERS, raw clams, asian calamari all make me hungry just thinking about them. You can bring your own wine{no corkage charge) or choose from their fairly priced selection of wine and beer. After you try it once you won't forget it and you will be back. Enjoy.