“Very Small”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Went last week with a friend. The place is tiny and crowded. Calamari was fair(heavy). Mussels were very tasty. Pasta was over cooked to me-I prefer mine al dente.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

My husband, son & myself decided to eat at Ariano's. What a mistake!!!! Asked for al dente pasta. Came out overcooked! That was better than what I got. My dinner came out 15 minutes after my husbands soggy pasta & my son's decent meal. I ordered the veal chop over polenta for $23.99. They eventually came out w/ a portion that looked like the leftovers from someone who ate a $24 veal chop. It was equivalent to what I would bring home to my dog!! We are foodies who know what good food is. My advice: Stay AWAY!!!!!!!

1  Thank Kristiniknowfood
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

You might miss the great eatery if you blink but it's worth finding. The owner is always on hand and makes you feel as part of his family. The tabled are small and close together but that just adds to the experience. Be prepared to wait on busy nights but the food is well worth it.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a very small Italian restaurant in Mahopac. The entrance is a little confusing... there is a room with tables right next to the parking lot which seems to be more for pizza, then there is another room(with an outside door) off the patio. This room was cozy with stone walls. The service was very attentive and our food came quickly considering every table was seated. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Veal was tender but not quite cut with a fork tender. Sauce was lick the plate good.

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

The food is amazing. It truely is a hidden gem wish it was bigger and my son is always asking to go back