“Friendly enough, with fun dessert carousel for the kids.”

Log Cabin Family Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Macedon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The food is not 5-star, but the wait staff is pleasant and does not care if you sit over dessert for an hour catching up with a friend. They also don't blink when you walk in with a van-load of children.
The food is served hot. Their hamburgers are delicious. And the revolving dessert carousel by the door is a favorite for my kids.
I do feel like most of the deep fried food tastes the same...
And check ahead!!!! One night a week in the warmer months, the places is TEEMING with classic car buffs showing off their vehicles. It is a one-track-restaurant on those nights.

1  Thank Stacy B

Reviewed June 23, 2012

i went here Sat. June 23 with a party of 9 that included 2 children age 5. The menu was pretty extensive and had a good kids menu with the usual choices. i had chicken parmesan that was very good. other people had a bbq pork, plizza, salad and the cabin crusher. everyone liked their meals and the prices were very reasonable. The kids loved the chiken fingers. our waitress did a good job of keeeping the kids happy.

1  Thank jwfla
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We go to this place about 1 time every month. They have really good pizza and Chicken Parm. The serving staff are almost always polite. They always make us feel welcome, even with a picky 3 year old. The prices are reasonable!

And for the diners/restaurants in the area, they are open later than most. Great place to eat on a Sunday evening when most everything else is closed.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Yet another reason to stay away from Wayne County! Went there for "Easter Bruch" (buffet style). The food was cold & my waffle was hard as a rock! They charged 21.99 per person!!! At the end of our meal, the waitress accidently charged my debit card $165!! She apologized for her mistake, but it takes 4-5 business days for the money to go back into my account so I had to borrow money to get gas & buy food this week because of their mistake! I'm a student & I only work part-time. I called to tell the owner what happened & the guy could not even say he was sorry or provide any discount or couponn. He said there's nothing he could do because it happened yesterday & I should have come forward sooner! SERIOUSLY!!??! Then he blamed my bank! BAD BUSINESS!

2  Thank Badiah
Reviewed August 9, 2011

We used Log Cabin to cater a family picnic for around 50 people. The food was fantastic and the service was great. We ordered several salads, hots & burgers, chichen and beans. They brought all the "trimmings", plates, napkins....etc. They delivered the food on time with serving trays to keep the hot food - HOT and the cold food - COLD. If you have to host a family party and don't want to "do all the work"....call these guys! You won't be disapointed.

1  Thank mblodgett