“Must have changed ownership”

Macedon Hills Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 23 Restaurants in Macedon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Used to go here a lot for breakfast, and occasionally dinner. Was always consistent and great. Went this week for dinner. Really bad. Two meals were served barely warm. Lettuce in salad had not been thoroughly spun, so the blue cheese dressing was watery. Won't go here again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My wife and I have been going there for years, but something seemed very wrong on our last visit. My wife had her usual turkey dinner and I ordered the ribs dinner. I'm not a very picky eater, but they were so tough and some weird sauce was poured all over them. I couldn't eat it. The place is usually busy on an early Saturday, but it was very quiet. The Greek ladies who run the place were not there. I'm wondering if it changed owners. We will be staying away from there.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Macedon Hills restaurant has been a favorite of ours especially for breakfast after attending church on Sundays.
The food has always been great and I can always rely on my omlett to be perfect and at a decent price.
The restaurant is well kept and clean and the staff is most attentive to your needs.
This is a great "family" restaurant with decent prices and great food as well as specials offered.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Stopped one night at 8:15, they closed at 9:00. No one rushed us to order, food was wonderful and service was great! They know how to treat their customers! Like Family!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and i went there for lunch one day. We were sat at a tiny corner booth. No one ever came to wait on us. After 15 mins of no one even stopping to get our drink order we walked out.....best part was they werent even busy and the waitresses stood behind the counter gossiping.

1  Thank ashmash