“Pretty Good”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

Visited for the first time with family. Heard relatively positive things. Service was prompt and responsive, very friendly. Menu was diverse and, actually, impressive. Admittedly, they screwed up my order. ...but it was fixed and I enjoyed my meal, as did my family. We will return.

New York Mills, New York
“Perfect place for Apres-Sledz”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Conveniently located next to The Edge Hotel on SR12. Ate dinner and lunch there. Exceedingly good food (by North American Bar & Grill Standards), sparkling clean (including the rest rooms), bar separated from dining room, good selection of draft beers. Wide variety on menu. Steak was excellent, sandwiches and burgers were big enough for 2. Service very friendly. Interesting decor.

• Visited March 2014
“Good Place”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

This is a good place to eat. There is nothing over the top but the service and food always satisfy. Very neat with the stream running thru the dinning room.

Visited December 2013
East Fishkill, New York
“Not fine dining, but still a nice place.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have dined here several times this past Fall. The place gets extremely crowded on Fridays and Saturdays, so you may have to wait to be seated. Servers are friendly. Food is pretty good. The burgers are excellent. One of my favorites!!! The desserts are also pretty good - if you have room for some after eating your meal.

Visited November 2013
Central Connecticut
“One of the best in the area...”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

My husband and I stopped at Boondocks for lunch one Saturday after having heard good things about it. As others have mentioned, the interior is unique with a stream running through the middle and a woodsy feel. Our young female server was attentive though not overly friendly. Our order, a burger for me and a Philly steak sandwich for my husband, came quickly and seemed fresh and hot. The portions are huge. We could have easily split the Philly and been more than satisfied. We have spent many weekends in this area over 40 years and now live here. Restaurants here tend to be uneven in quality and service and most come and go. Boondocks is reasonably priced, serves good food in an interesting atmosphere and we hope it continues to thrive so that we can return many times.

• Visited January 2014