“Delicious!!”

Village Square
Ranked #39 of 77 Restaurants in Lynbrook
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here for the first time with my mom and sister before a movie. We all had salads which were delicious, and the service was good too. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank Katelyn W
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our attentive waiter, Rob, was only one of the highlights to this night out for dinner. A cool interior....a bit dark, but it plays to the ambiance....comfortable large booth seating along the sides, a nice size bar and great music( nothing too loud...no rap).
I had the mac and cheese with lobster-delicious and my friend had the chicken piccata...also delicious. The meals were so filling we didn't even ask to hear the dessert menu, so I can't comment on the selections.
When many restaurants are closed on Monday, the Village Square provides a wonderful option for dining on the first day of the week!

1  Thank Stephanie M