“No frills”

Description: 516-593-8542
Long Beach, New York
“No frills”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

The hamburgers are so small and they have holes in them to make them even smaller. They are steamed with onions on them. Try any other burger place but this one

Mooresville, North Carolina
“Typical White Castle”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

It is your average White Castle. No different than any other i have been to.

1 Thank travelweary1
Delaware
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,784 helpful votes
“Dried out food--unpleasant dining experience.”
Reviewed June 22, 2010

My husband and I went to this White Castle around 10:30pm one night in early June 2010 for a snack. There were not a lot of customers inside so it did not take us long to get waited on. But when we did get waited on, we had to repeat our order several times. Once we were rung up, we got our order pretty quickly. I ordered a #8 Sack Meal that came with the chicken sandwiches, onion rings and a soda. In total I spent $6.62 with tax. We decided to take the order with us since the dining room was SUPER COLD and several of the tables were DIRTY. The food was not any better than the service or dining room. The chicken sandwiches were dried out and the onion rings tasted like onion flavored breading. There were no detectable pieces of onions in the onion rings! Plus the chicken sandwiches come with cheese--so IF you don't like or want cheese--make sure you tell them. I'm can tell you that I am NOT a fan of cheese on dried out miniature chicken patties! What a complete waste of my $6!!

Overall, I was not pleased with my late night snack from White Castle. Skip this place. There have to be better places to spend your money..even late at night!