Holiday Inn Express Lynbrook
$108
Rockville Centre Inn(Rockville Centre)
$219
$174
$161
$149
$139
Long Beach Hotel(Long Beach)
$210
$269
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desklong islandher cell phonekennedy airportfood deliverednight shiftan extended staystayed one nightrockville centreweekend staymovie theaternew yorkbeds were comfortabletoothbrusheshiehousekeepingmicrowave
Reviewed May 21, 2012

Tianna is wonderful, she went above and beyond to make just ckecking in possible,she is very polite and very knowledgeable with her job and very helpful, most places dont bother to try to help if they are book up, but even thoe there were no rooms that busy sat, I was checked in the next day, I left where I was staying to come to the holiday inn because of the great customer service I recieved from tianna.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 15, 2012

First off, let me say the hotel itself is fine. Somewhat expensive for what it is, but it is New York, so thats that. It is clean and quite and the staff was for the most part friendly though somewhat indifferent.

Did have a few minor issues.
1. The AC in the room sounded like a jet aircraft taking off and stayed that way while running. Staff said that was the way they sound. OK
2. The breakfast was fine, but on Sunday was out of milk, yogurt and fruit.
3. Not hotel specific, but since this hotel has no pool, gym or hot tub they have an agreement with the Bally's across the street. They need to end that agreement imediately. The Bally's is absolutely disgusting. My wife and I walked in, walked through the locker room to the pool and walked out. If a health inspector came by, the place would be shut down. Please, Holdiay Inn, run from that agreement. It is going to get you in hot water!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I am a Marriott Platinum Elite member, and Hilton Rewards member. Tonight, I was booked at a Hampton Inn in Rockville.I arrived to find they had a water problem, and did not have a room for me. I had not received a call prior to arrival, after having been on the road for several hours with my cell phone.
I was originally sent to the Ramada Inn, where I discovered only outside entrance. I called the Hampton to explain this was not acceptable, and was told that they did have room at the Holiday Inn Express, which I had passed on my way to the Ramada. I had been told earlier the Hampton had called, but there had not been room. I came to discover that they had been unwilling to pay the higher fee.
Upon arrival at the Holiday Inn, I was tired and irritable. I was met at the desk by the evening manager, Tianna. I travel every week, and rarely have been met by someone as professional. My less than polite arrival was met with a calm demeanor and sympathetic attitude. I can honestly say that this did much to make me feel less irritable.
I will look for Holiday Inn Express more often in the future only because of the wonderful welcoming attitude of Tianna. Employees like Tianna are rare, and should be exemplified.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Came to town for a weekend stay with family, after the gruling plane ride, myself and my family arrived at Holiday Inn, We were a little early upon check in , but we were greeted by Lisa at the front desk and accomedated us with no problem, she was extremely courteous, pleasent and helpful throughout our stay. Our rooms were emaculate as well as the rest of the Hotel.I am a priorty club member and this holiday Inn was one of the best i have ever stayed at.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank larry2028
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Room was a bit smaller than average but very clean. A/C heat controls are confusing. No h/d channels on the widescreen hd TVs. Coffee is only on at breakfast. Not a very friendly staff. Rather pricy for a holiday inn express.

• Stayed: March 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lynbrook, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2012

Dear danswebs,

Thank you for your review and being so detailed in the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased with the good and the really good comments, I truly value the bad comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer to improve your stay. We will address these points and I hope when you return you will see the improvements made.

Thank you again for your review.

Ben J