“great people, great place, excellent food.”

Ridgeview Inn Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #4 of 17 Restaurants in Lowville
Cuisines: American
Description: Ridge View Inn Restaurant & Lounge brings a unique dining experience to the Lewis County New York-area. Ridge View Inn Restaurant & Lounge is the best of both worlds, offering two unique dining experiences. In the mood for quiet, fine dining? Join us in the main restaurant and enjoy some amazing dishes created by our awesome kitchen staff! Feeling a bit feistier? Come join us in the lounge for some good local music, kicking food, and to root for your favorite sports team. We are also a premier venue for your next event. Our banquet room is the perfect space for weddings, showers, benefits and more – let us help you make your event enjoyable and stress-free. Come and enjoy World Class Food and North Country Fun at Ridge View Inn Restaurant & Lounge! Visit our website or like us on Facebook for more information.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

now that were home i want to give a shout out to mike. Julie and I spend our anniversary week up in that area every Feb or march cause we are both sled heads. on our way in to have dinner on our fourth night up there, my sled starts acting up. my fourth fuel pump begins to go. so we shoot to the ridge for dinner and warm up and contemplate what to do. we order there steak Romano special that was fantastic and asked if there was anyone that could give us a ride to the edge. that's when mike comes out and sits with us and offers us his truck and trailer. he says take my truck and leave it at the edge and ill get it in the morning. i was floored. thanks for letting Julie and i use your truck to get back to the edge to get our truck . complete strangers and mike lets us borrow his truck what a guy. you guys will definitely see us next year. GREAT PEOPLE GREAT PLACE .

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Delicious food, great staff!! Restaurant was very nicely decorated, the menu had a great selection of food. There's even a bar on site which was hoppin!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was recommended to us as a really nice looking restaurant with the food being good. So we drove over and found that it wasn't that crowded and we wanted to sit in the bar area. Well the recommendation that the restaurant nice looking was definitely right on! The bar area is beautiful, very rustic! The wine list really left something to be desired, but I found something anyway and the bartender was extremely helpful and had a great personality. We ordered an appetizer and found it to be good and different but the sauce that came with it was a little bland. So I asked if they had a meat sauce and they did! And it was excellent! Great job on that. My husband had the soup of the day and didn't realize it was a little spicy! YIKES, but overall he said it was good. I had a nice salad and it was good. I am sure we will go back and try other entrees, but for now I will stick with the average rating as the wine list is just marginal.

Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a good lunch and we found this restaurant listed on another app. We ordered appetizers, an entree, and desert and all were very good. We ate in the dining room but noticed prior to leaving that they have a great bar area and they had a country and western group playing. We were there on a Sunday afternoon.