“Closed”
Review of Memories - CLOSED

Memories
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2013

As of the summer of 2013 Memories is closed. Hopefully another restauranteur will move into it's space.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Visited Memories for the second time this season. We used to like this place, stopped coming when it went downhill a few years ago, now are thrilled that there is a restaurant with a different menu in the area. We started the meal with the flatbread pizza topped with fresh mozzarella, basil and tomatoes...delicious. My mother and I had the pan seared scallops and shrimp with real mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus...also delicious. My husband had the penne with vodka sauce and shrimp. He said it was one of the best vodka sauces he has had. Our waitress was pleasant, informative and anxious to please.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Friday night dinner at Memories. I had penne ala vodka, my husband had the burger special. Genessee Cream Ale (!) for him and a nice California merlot for me. The meal came with chips & salsa, bread, and salads. The meal was good, nothing special. Atmosphere - not much, just a typical local restaurant with decent food, maybe a little overpriced. But the service was great - there were 3 servers and they were very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Nova was my waitress, absolute darling. Did everything to help, delicious home made bread basket with Zucchini squash bread home made and warm. Salad was all natural with deep greens, bermuda onions, tomatoes and fresh basil. Free appetizer of delicious home made salsa with purple and red corn chips. Chicken parmesan was the best I ever ate, with delicious home made fresh tomato marinara sauce to kill!!

Wish I could give the restaurant 12 instead of only 5 stars, an unbelievable gem in the middle of nowhere

Reviewed February 24, 2012

The area this restaurant is located is definetly not an upscale locale! However, it seems that the Owner feels it is because of the limited menu and higher prices! When choosing to eat there, we had ordered drinks already, then glanced at the menu, which did not have
a variety of items! In fact, some of the entrees were not easily understood, so had to ask the waitress! The prices were totally out of whack! People have to understand that this area is considered a very rural area, where people do not make the salaries made in larger cities or towns, so why such high prices?
The food I got was a very small steak, with 4 asparagus tips! It was not the least tasty, and the asparagus barely tcooked!
I do understand though, that the restaurant is under New Management, and a new cook, just out of culinary school! So hopefully instead of 1 sheet of paper as a menu, they will expand their menu, and lower their prices to meet the needs of the partrons that eat there!

1  Thank disco50