“4 walls and a bed”
Review of Le-Hav Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lowville
Le-Hav Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lowville
Reviewed November 6, 2011

You get what you pay for here. My ex put me up in it for a night while visiting. It's a room with a TV and small fridge. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner. Room had a stale odor. I accidentally took the key with me and the rep who was available by cell was very cool about it. No real complaints here, but I'm used to quite a bit more. Again, you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: There are only 5 rooms here total. It's set apart from the small town just off the thoroughfare...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank thetxcritic
Reviewed September 28, 2010

I checked other motels within a reasonable distance. Le-Hav was from $20 to $40. per night cheaper than the others. Our room was large and the bathroom was clean. The owner was very accommodating. I would definitely stay there again on my next trip through that area.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank duckstopper
Reviewed December 21, 2009

The motel is located right on the Snowmobile trail. There is a bar/restaurant on the opposite end of the parking lot. Eric, The owner is a really nice guy.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank justme23005
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lowville
The Edge Hotel
The Edge Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lyons Falls
Pleasant Night Inn - Fort Drum
The Lodge at Headwaters
The Lodge at Headwaters
#1 of 1 in Boonville

Been to Le-Hav Motel? Share your experiences!