“Great views of the Adirondacks! Amazing!”
Review of Helms Aero Service

Helms Aero Service
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Long Lake
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Professional service, and the Pilot has an endless knowledge of everything from above! Heck, even the Rolling Stones have flown with them! Will be back again! Te first flight for my nephew!

There are newer reviews for Helms Aero Service

Reviewed June 26, 2013

The guys that run Helms are really nice and down to earth. They are good historians and knowledgeable on the area and its landmarks. I've been in different seasons but if you are planning a trip, definitely go in the fall (mid Sept - early Oct).

Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I, along with our two young children took this ride last summer and wow....the best experience ever! The views are like nothing you can imagine, you get to experience Long Lake in a way not many have ever seen before, you really get to see what a true gem of beauty the area is. The flight was smooth, reasonably priced, the perfect length and the pilot was an older gentleman who was very friendly and knowledgable. Besides experiencing Long Lake by boat you must also try the Seaplane! My children were ages 5 & 10 and loved it. We took video from up there which is a nice sourvenier of our experience.

2  Thank cher1wyouNewYork
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We stopped at Long Lake NYS on a day's drive through the Adirondack Mountains. Seeing 2 sea planes moored, I asked if they did short charter flighths - they did, and could go right way. What a fantastic experience - Bill the pilot was great, the views of lakes and fantastic fall colours were spectacular, including the Buttermilk Falls and beaver dams. And all this for a minium charge of $80 fort he 2 of us - incredible value for money also. We have sea planed before in The Maldives but still found this trip wonderful. The highlight of our 2 1/2 weks in New England - thanks guys, I wear the T-shirt with pride and very good memeories. Thoroughly recommended.

4  Thank RKGHM