“Neighborhood Thai”

Tuk Tuk
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Consistent quality food and service at neighborhood prices. Specials well worth a try.

There are newer reviews for Tuk Tuk

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We always enjoy this restaurant. We find the simpler the dish the better! Great noodle dishes. Wonderful appetizers & soup. VERY fairly priced.
We love to hop on the train after dinner and go into the city.

Reviewed October 17, 2010

you have got to be kidding me with some of these responses. i've never had better thai food. the decor, the price and the food are outstanding. i dream about the pad kee mao when i'm not there. if you're not a vegetarian like my wife, order the pad kee mao with beef and your life will change forever (in a good way)!

Reviewed April 14, 2010

I really wanted to like this place because it is one of only inexpensive asian restaurants near my apartment, but the food is just totally unappealing. We had the pineapple fried rice, pad thai and mango chicken. The Pineapple fried rice was soggy and bland. The mango chicken sauce was weird and thick and not tasty and the pad thai was just boring. They all tasted like an amateur had cooked them. Food wasn't so gross that I could eat it, but it was just so blehhh that I would rather eat my boyfriend's fried rice (and he doesn't really know how to cook at all) than go to Tuk Tuk. I'm not sure why people come here and how it is still in business because one time was enough for me. Food is reasonably priced, about $10 per dish, but it is poor value because it doesn't taste good at all.

Reviewed January 25, 2010

We eat there at least once a week. Food is good. Try Tom Kha Gai soup (yummy chicken coconut milk soup..It's the best I've ever had..) Green curry is good too. Be careful when you ask for spicy...they can really make it spicy...WOW!! Love the weekly special. The price is great!!!! That's how we can make it there so often :)