“rushed out of restaurant”
Review of Tequila Sunrise II

Tequila Sunrise II
Ranked #144 of 283 Restaurants in Long Island City
Cuisines: Mexican
NY
“rushed out of restaurant”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I have visited the restaurant for the past few years ,the food is good and so is the service. I know that the last time I was there was last year for my birthday party and everything was fine but for some reason, last night was not like any other night. People were rush out of the place....I know is a very popular place and is always crowded but that was not an excuse to rush people out of the place. The service was good, the waiter was friendly but litteraly we were kicked out of the place....after dinner my wife and her friend ordered a Sangria and I had a tequila shot but no sooner the after diner drinks arrived when the waiter showed up with the bill him and I asked him why the rush if we were having a drink asn he said that there was no rush that he place the bill by mistake but the people sittting right next to us were having the same the bill show up without being ask for it. I was very anoyed and embarrased because my wife's friend was invited to celebrate my birthday dinner. Last night was the last night that i will go to that place again the place is nice and the service is good but make sure you have your running shoes on when you have finnish eating your meal......

• Visited February 2012