“Like Deviled Eggs?”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Sydney, Australia
“Like Deviled Eggs?”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

The only place I know that serves them for brunch year round. Last time I went for Sunday brunch, I got eggs benedict, coffee, and a mimosa for around $14. They have seating indoors and outdoors. Great place!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Trekkingtheglobe_10

New York
“The scenery is the only good thing”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Went to lounge 47 first time with niece and fiancee and the table we reserved near window was instead in the middle of what was going to be a dance floor? The appetizers were cold and the chicken dishes undercooked. After 9pm, the place is a dance club and not romantic at all.

• Visited March 2012
Lake District
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We were staying locally and didn't feel like travelling back in to Manhatten to have dinner so we tried Lounge 47. The service was friendly, there is lots of choice on the menu (I am a fussy eater) and we didn't have to wait ages for our food. We really enjoyed eating here.

Visited October 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Great bar for food in fun atmosphere”
Reviewed January 22, 2010

Has the tuna burger and two for one happy hour special drinks. Excellent local flavot and great service. would recommend. Was there in January, but would love to sit outdoors in the summer, it looks great.

New York City, New York
“Bland 47”
Reviewed July 28, 2009

I recently visited lounge 47 for dinner with a friend. I have to say I was very disappointed. First of all, the decor design seemed lacking. We were sat at a booth which was held together with duct tape. What sounded like a transistor radio was playing in the background turned out to be their sound system, and pieces of the bathroom seemed to be falling apart. All that aside, I was looking forward to trying the fish tacos with red pepper sauce. My friend ordered the lasagna. Both were incredibly bland. What I thought was going to be an inventive neighborhood restaurant ended up a glorified diner. My friends lasagna, although burning hot, needed a lot of seasoning and could have used a good deal more garlic. My fish tacos arrived as two cold corn tortillas, shredded iceberg lettuce, fried fish, and what seemed like carrot soup on top. I was told that was the red pepper sauce. Um... ok. I'm afraid the rice and beans on the side didn't offer any salvation for what was one of the blandest meals of the year. Sorry guys, but this place is better for drinking, not dining.

1 Thank russelldavies