All reviews manhattan view industrial design avocado toast floor to ceiling windows boutique hotel industrial look new york rooftop bar luggage rack corner room king room few blocks easy access mini fridge street parking midtown manhattan continental breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Great staff, wonderful rooms and close to subway. One stop and you’re in Manhattan, or a couple of stops the other way and you’re eating world class food in Queens.
We always stay at the Boro! Rooms are comfortable and large. Views can’t be beat.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
christinab92992, Guest Relations Manager at Boro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear ReneeGabrielSimmons,

Thank you for taking the time to highlight your experiences at the Boro. We are pleased you enjoyed our rooms and hospitality. We hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

I discovered this wonderful spot back in 2016, when they just opened...
I’m a frequent business traveler and I expect from the the hotels I choose feels like home away from home. Since 2016 Boro is my choice since that day.
Amazing Manhattan-view rooms with super cool design.
Now they have an amazing restaurant where they serve “the amazing rooftop pizza” and a not of this earth burger.
And if you want to try the best coffee, ask Gloria to make you a “cortado”

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Samuelson_moran,

Thank you for the overwhelmingly positive response and review. It is our pleasure to host you and we are glad that you have chosen Boro as your home away from home. See you soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2019

My one night stay at the Boro was good! Since it's NYC , there is always something to do and while I wasn't in my room for the majority of the night, the time that I was there was great. The only complaint(s) I have (which is why I can't give this hotel a 5) is the way sound travels throughout the hotel rooms. The entire building has a chic layout built with cement, steel and hardwood. So what that meant was, the room to the left of me I could hear children playing (not loud) OVER the tv that was already at a reasonable volume. And the other room next to us was a connecting room which I had the unfortunate pleasure of hearing a couple go at it. Like I heard E-VER-Y-THING and EVERY grunt and....movement. Kinda awkward. Then the following morning, I heard their conversation clear as day about how their previous night was; *cringe*. Would I stay again? Probably not due to the fact sound travels way to easy in this hotel . Hearing music from higher floors, sex sounds etc. just not my style. But the service was amazing and the check in process was the fastest and smoothest I haver ever experienced. The view of the city skyline was awesome though!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
christinab92992, Guest Relations Manager at Boro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2019

Dear Aquarian218,

We appreciate your honest and candid review of your stay with us at Boro. We have also made a note of your sound complaint and want to sincerely apologize for that part of your experience. Should you wish to give Boro another try, we will do our best to ensure you have a quiet room. Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments!

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I love this hotel. I lived on the 4th floor and loved the night view from the balcony. The linen and towels are clean. Bed is comfortable. I paid $25 for valet parking which I think should be free for guest.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
christinabZ3956WL, Guest Relations Manager at Boro Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Dear Picago,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, and are happy to hear you enjoyed our views! Please come back again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2019 via mobile

The beds are amazing. I slept like a baby and awoke refreshed and ready to go for the day. But then I stepped into the shower, the bath products are luxurious and the water had the perfect temperature and pressure. I did not want to get out. The body milk left my skin feeling more soft than it has in years. I came downstairs to the lobby for the complimentary coffee which was perfect. Gloria was fantastic. Maria at the front desk checked me out of my room with a friendly professionalism.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear K2485CAjohnp,

Thank you for your review. We have passed on your comments to our staff who always appreciate hearing that they provided excellent service. We hope to have you back soon- the comfortable beds will be waiting!