If the Management and Supervisor persons were as friendly and helpful as their subordinates, this would be the nicest place to stay in Long Island City. And it would be easier to overlook "little" things, like no TV guide channel for the unfamiliar viewer, uninvited but ever-present "6-legged visitors" in the room (leave the bathroom lights on 24/7 if you don't want to see them). Much routine maintenance is not performed until a guest requests it . The free internet service/guest computers are a joke - slow, cumbersome, not much use. But everything is adequate, generally speaking. And upon leaving, while the Management never wishes you a safe journey or thanks you for coming, the Shuttle Van driver always does! There are some wonderful restaurants in the area - Bliss Station is one, Bandy's (just 2 doors away, is EXCELLENT) - Victoria II pizza one mile East, on 46th street just off Queens Blvd has the best crust we've ever experienced!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- City View Inn Long Island City, New York