Pre-booked and paid for hotel in advance. Arrived 10pm on a Sunday night in June.
Able to book in and as staying for week was given a room upgrade. Only issue was no hot water as their had been a gas leak. We also had no luggage as BA put it on the following flight.
Hotel was reasonable, good breakfast supplied and availability of transport to nearest subway on request (about 1 mile away).
Hot water was not fixed until the Thursday so cold showers were required which was not too bad as weather was hot.
Air con was noisy. City View was distant. Computer available in reception. Limited eating facilities near hotel. OK if you have transport. Walking and subway to central NY will take up to an hour each way
Enjoyed our weeks stay in NY and on departure was told my account was clear. Later on found that my credit card had been charged again for >$730 and this will have to be reclaimed. Thus a sour end to our long vacation
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com and Travelocity so you can book your City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- City View Inn Long Island City, New York