Stayed here for one night in March 2013. The hotel is just not that great. I've gotten better deals in NY that are in better neighborhoods with better rooms. The bed was not all that comfortable - it sloped in toward the middle. The room was reasonably clean. All of the hallways and the entryway lounge reeked of cigarettes, weirdly, because I didn't think you could smoke in hotels anymore. But for some reason, this hotel smelled that way. I appreciated the free parking, and free breakfast is a nice touch for an NYC hotel (but it's pretty basic). We asked for an area map at the front desk and we were told no, and then sent to look for them on a rack of tourist brochures. (Not there either). I mean, it's not horrible, but I probably wouldn't stay there again. You can find nicer places in LIC, for just a little more money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your City View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western City View Hotel Long Island City
- Best Western Long Island City
- Long Island City Best Western
- City View Inn Long Island City, New York