“Great Food and a Great Atmosphere”
Review of Beija Flor

Beija Flor
Get food delivered
OR
Get food delivered
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

I used to eat at Barril Grill, the restaurant that was owned by the owners of Beija Flor and was sad to learn it had closed. When I heard the people that owned Barril had opened Beija Flor, I gave it a try and was very happy. Their salgadinhos(pastries) are what I get whenever I visit. I am in love with their fried yucca and linguica sausage as well. The caipirinhas are strong and on certain nights you can enjoy one over live music. Their food is what I wish Brazilian food in my town could be.

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed February 10, 2016

There are not a lot of restaurants in this neighborhood, but this one is a gem. Interesting diversity on the menu and our choices were all excellent. Professional and friendly service including warm greeting from the owner. I would return often if I lived near here.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 14, 2015

One of those places you want to keep secret but at he same time give them praise.

Live music was a real bonus and very enjoyable.

Had the feel of a family home and business. Would travel a long way to eat the food again.

Reviewed November 11, 2015

Walking distance from hotel. Called in for take out appetizers/dessert. Tired from days walking. Lively place. Food was good. A lot of selection. Will definitely try to eat here, many entrees choices. Service was friendly.

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Came here for lunch since it was close to our hotel. The food was great. We ordered off the lunch menu. I had the chicken sandwich which was amazing.

2  Thank Lisa W