“Brazilian Food”

OR
Get food delivered
Cuisines: Brazilian
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Walking distance from hotel. Called in for take out appetizers/dessert. Tired from days walking. Lively place. Food was good. A lot of selection. Will definitely try to eat here, many entrees choices. Service was friendly.

Date of visit: November 2015
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed November 3, 2015 via mobile

Came here for lunch since it was close to our hotel. The food was great. We ordered off the lunch menu. I had the chicken sandwich which was amazing.

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed October 27, 2015 via mobile

We've been there during the lunch menu time. The lunch time lasts till 5 pm. Great food for a good price. The restaurant is clean, friendly and just nice. Worth going there! And I recommend the caipirinha with passion fruit. Very good!

2  Thank Schindc
Reviewed October 24, 2015

Fantastic, authentic food, great people in service and management, great drinks and live music!! Easy walking distance from the LIC hotels. They do not take AMEX!!!

2  Thank Shoefro
Reviewed October 21, 2015

Brazilian restaurants are known for their meat dishes, but as a non-meat eater I am more interested in the side dishes. My meat-eating husband and I recently rented an apartment down the street and wandered into Beija Flor on our first outing. Both our meals were delicious. Of course he had plenty to choose from, and so did I. The beans, rice, collard greens, fried yucca, mashed potatoes and hot sauce hit the spot. I went back for lunch and had a nice chat with Lucia, the owner. She has created a sweet little neighborhood restaurant/bar with eye-appealing creative decor and wonderful food.

2  Thank Simskade