Stayed five nights, room looked out at elevated MTA railway on Queens Blvd but noise not a problem. Room worked fine, cable, WiFi worked ok. On a hot day the corridors upstairs were stuffy, maybe A/C not on. Tiny parking lot in back,we were fortunate to get one of the 10-12 spaces the first night and never moved it, taking the #7 everywhere. About 3 blocks to the 40th St station, didn't try to check out much else in the area.
Breakfast had excellent bakery-quality donuts and pretty good bagels. Maybe 3 kinds of Kelloggs with milk/ap/orange juice and toastables. Eggs/sausage a bit rubbery and only ate it once.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City