We stayed in room 209 for one week. The locations is absolutely fantastic, a few minutes away from the subway station and it takes you to the Times Square in 15-20mins! I was really scared because of the reviews about bed bugs, so when I arrived to the room, I checked the beds and everything and there was nothing, so don't worry! Our room was really nice, it was clean and we had everything we needed, comfy bed, TV, cupboard, desk, chair. Our beds were pointless and pretty. However the houskeeper staff was a little bit annoying, because we put the card on the door that we need service but they didnt even came into the room for 2 days. But when they finally cleaned it, it was nice and they did a good job. The breakfast starts at 6 am, we were really happy for the early start. The breakfast was quite nice but it became very boring after 3-4 days. They had donuts, breads, rolls sausages and crumbled eggs And a nice coffe machine and a toaster aswell.
The hotel staff was helpful and they were fine, however they always seemed bored and they didnt even said bye when we left...however we said bye they didnt really care. So as a conclusion its a really nice hotel, clean rooms, no bed bugs, tasty breakfast amazing location.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City