This was a good value for spring break with my nephew. I usually stay in Manhattan which I prefer.
The room was very nice, large, refrigerator, clean and good service. There is an issue with towels and we always got only one washcloth all week. :)
The breakfast is another story. I refused to eat it. There were very hard working men who were constantly on the move. Problem was- cross contamination. They had a glove/s on, I saw them emptying the trash, picking up left garbage from tables, then restocking bread/rolls/bagels with their hands. Never changing the gloves. Quickly lost my appetite. The "orange" drink is watered down Sunny D. Donuts were available early in the morning, but not usually the last hour. Again, these were placed on reused trays with the same dirty hands. Yes, I know this is my issue, most people don't care, as seen by hand grabbing of the foods, and licking fingers. So this may not concern a lot of people. :)
Frankly, if they charged an extra $10/day they could probably upgrade the serving options.
The location had excellent access to the 7 subway train, 2 long blocks away and Q32/60 buses, very close. but it did take considerably more time to get to some places compared to staying in Manhattan.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City