La Quinta Inn Queens New York City
$169
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Long Island City(Long Island City)
$183
$140
$280
$239
  • Breakfast included
The Paper Factory Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$179
$139
FourPoints.com
  • Restaurant
Z NYC Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$232
$179
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vetiver(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$160
  • Fitness center
Wyndham Garden Long Island City(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$165
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Fairfield Inn & Suites New York Queens/Queensboro Bridge(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$177
$161
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel(Long Island City)(Great Value!)
$164
$92
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree parkingtimes squarebagelsnew yorksmall lotshort blockstrain noisedesk staffplace to sleepfelt safegas stationcomplimentary breakfastvisiting nyclinedinercvsneighborhood
Reviewed October 3, 2013

First they tried to put us in a room that was already occupied, then they put us in the basement. The room was quite humid and looked like mold on the carpet. Perhaps this is what you get for $159 close the the big apple, but we will never stay at one of these hotels again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank BobGher
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Overall room was okay except only sheer drapes on the windows allowing bright morning light in the room..not good if you want to sleep in late or keep night lights out of room. Also lack of privacy. Close to subway..but the noise level a bit much. Pretty clean though I must say. No printer available for guests to print airline tickets was a negative for me had to go to an internet café. Staff uncaring, no greeting when entering a property. It is convenient to Manhattan. I would not stay here again.

1  Thank Floyd l
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Where do I start? Ice Maker didn't work, Odd mechanical or plumbing noises coming from the walls. Breakfast food was TERRIBLE. They couldn't provide apple juice that even tasted like apple juice. How is that even possible? The morning I had to check out, the main water line broke in the building, so I couldn't take a shower before going to the airport. Crap happens, I understand that, so I kindly asked if they would provide some sort of reimbursement percentage. They wouldn't budge. Not an Inch. Next time, If you would give me a choice between sleeping in my rental car or sleeping here... I'd have to give that some thought. Avoid this place, spend a few extra dollars, so you're not spending time writing annoyed reviews like I just did.

Room Tip: I guess I can be thankful that I had a roof and four walls.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jason T
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We were planning a 4 day trip to see friends and family and museums and restaurants. We love our time in NYC. We were trying to keep our hotel bill down and we really wanted free parking and easy subway access as well as some minimal breakfast and some sort of exercise room. We got to La Quinta and the place is a dump, undergoing renovation. The first day our room wasn't done, though we left at 0900 and returned at 1700. Then they told us we couldn't use the parking lot. We street parked and our car was broken into and our GPS was stolen. The place is worn out and not clean. We definitely are not getting our money's worth, Don't stay here.

3  Thank Francine C
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Was looking for a place to stay while attending the US Open this year and decided to try the La Quinta given the great location and decent reviews. Well, for $180 per night, I expected at least a clean room....not roaches scattering around in the bathroom at night! Breakfast was also very weak - bad coffee and some orange colored drink masquerading as orange juice.

We checked out early and went to the Intercontinental at Times Square for $170 per night.....which was nearly a 5 star property for a lower rate!

1  Thank 85urquattro