Our family stayed here recently for 4 nights. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to a subway station, free parking, free breakfast, and reasonable rates. The staff let us park our car in a spot right by the front door for the entire 4 days we stayed there. The station for the 7 train is 2 blocks away and then it is only a 15 minute ride into Manhattan. We saved lots by staying here rather than in Manhattan!
The hotel is not new, but it is very clean, and our rooms at the back of the hotel were quiet. There is free WiFi, but it is extremely slow and not worth using. The staff members were quiet, but courteous and helpful when we asked for anything.
The breakfast was reasonable each morning, although we did go to Pete's Diner (one block away) on our last morning, just before we headed out. We highly recommend the diner!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City