We checked in and asked about the parking. He told me about the lot, and it reminded me of a bumper car lot. What was my next choice? The clerk recommended I park under the Metro train bridge for a daily fee. So much for free parking! Then we went to our room. Very outdated, but I'm ok with that as long as it's clean. One bed had a moist yellow stain on the sheets. I called to complain and was told that housekeeping would be coming in at 10pm and would change the sheets. At 10:05 a man handed my daughter a sheet. I called again requesting another sheet, and this time I handed the man the dirty sheets. He looked at me insulted that I'd do that. The desk people were courteous but not really helpful or nice. There has to be somewhere better!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City