Oh boy, not up to the typical LQ standard. We have this room that is best described as lower level. Our window is about 6 feet up and we see the ankles of people walking on the street. Tub with shower but shower doesn't work, bath only. This lower level room gets lot's of street noise so don't expect a quiet nights sleep. I woke up to f-bombs coming from the street. We didn't know what we didn't know, with that said, we now do know what we didn't know and we know we won't visit this place again. I rated as 2 star, it could be worse. Staff is nice, room is clean and smells very nice.
I do realize that it is a price budget property, I'd have preferred to pay a little more for an upgraded property.
Not all is bad, the location is great. 2 blocks from subway station and a very well lit and safe street. Adjacent to McDonalds which is nice for a quick bite and popular with my child. % minutes via subway to Manhattan and just a 20 cab fare to LaGardia (less than 10 minutes).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City