Goods: subway purple line is close. Good view of Manhattan Skyline. Good price. 24 hour front desk.
Needs work: had to dry myself off with a hand towel because there were no bath towels. Breakfast doesn't have much. Maid did not bother to make the beds. Have to get our roomkeys re-coded every night because they don't work. Beds are small and lumpy. Bed sheets are stained and old. Pillows are very small!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City