So we only stayed here one night due to being rewards customers and the location and easy access to Times Square, but I was completely disappointed. I dont think this was up to LQ standards. The room was tiny, cold, horrible mattress (seemed broken). When we checked in we were given a room, opened it only to find someone else's luggage. SCARY. All I could think was what if they give someone a key to my room. The women behind the counter was helpful in finding right train to take to get to 911 memorial, but other than that cold greetings. No elevator to ground level, and you either have to carry luggage to 2nd level to get it to elevator then to room or have employees assist with luggage lift, which they seemed put out if you asked. Don't think this room was worth $193.
Only pro is location to very convenient train 7 to Times Square.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Queens New York City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Queens Hotel Long Island City
- La Quinta Queens
- La Quinta Long Island City
- Long Island City La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Queens New York City Long Island City