“went down the drain.. shame to call restaurant”
Review of Waterfront Crab House - CLOSED

Waterfront Crab House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2012

..my daughter took me for my birthday .... was very disappointed with food we ordered ... place wasn't crowded took for ever to serve .. our waiter look like on drugs mass-up our the order ... as for food the only think we enjoyed was clam-chowder soup then we have crab-legs ... uhh taste like rubber over cook very salty, then our BBQ-ribs and BBQ-chicken arrive yes look very delicious but once we tasted I lost my appetite chicken was very dry and burned, lobster over-cook .. onion rings very gummy i think they use frozen onion rings as for desert was ok ... I have been to that place many times i do remember service and great food way back .... was always fun to return ....shame our dinning was very disappointing :(

3  Thank richardj123

Reviewed March 27, 2012

I am always assured a great meal whenever I visit here.Had lunch here and although it was not very busy when I visited,there were plenty of staff who were very attentive.Their seafood is to die for and their new england clam chowder is so delicious.

1  Thank Patrick C
Reviewed March 21, 2012

If you love good seafood in a comfortable atmosphere you will love this place.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Not too many steak and seafood places in LIC, but the Crab House is decent. Covered in memorabilia from when Madison Square Garden was in the neighborhood - steaks are excellent and the surf and turf is worth the money. I just wish it didn't feel dirty.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

Have not been to the crab house in about 7 years because of a couple of bad experiences. I went back recently on a friends recommendation and was not impressed. I did not have a reservation and was told I was in luck they had one available after an hour and a half when I was leaving there must have been 10 empty booths and 4 small tables vacant. The beer battered shrimp was way to crunchy and the shrimp rubbery the fried. Calamari chewy. It will be my last time there. I think it's time for The Restaurant Chef.

3  Thank John705