“Total NY Experience!”
Review of Mia Famiglia - CLOSED

Mia Famiglia
Cuisines: Italian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total NY Experience!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We started with a beautiful Cabernet Sauvignon and scrumptious Artichoke Poppers…my taste buds were popping and the party had definitely begun. While we waited for our entrees the owner of this Food Network featured restaurant put on the best of Billy Joel and I knew then it was my new favorite spot in Long Island City. New York State of Mind and Piano Man sealed the deal! Dinner was extraordinary…I had Spaghetti Fresca with garlic sauce, diced tomatoes and mussels, one of the specials, and Woody had the rigatoni special, and we both ate the entire plate of food! The decor is fun and the atmosphere is inviting. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank LoveBug_3312

Wall Twp
“Delicious food, great service. ”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had one of the best meals in recent memory. Everything was cooked to perfection,seasoned just right,and tasted delicious. If you are looking for a great resturant in LIC put Mia Famiglia at the top of your list. Kevin W. Wall ,NJ

Long Island City, New York
“What a great family Restaurant”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I really dont know what to say other than, if you have'nt tried this restaurant, your surely missing out on a great experience. From the moment my family and I walked in we felt like we were walking into someone house. The family makes you feel so comfortable, and welcomed. It felt like we belonged there. The staff we great, making sure we didn't need anything, and the food is simply out of the world. We new from the moment the food came out, that Chef laura made that right then and there. FRESH, FRESH, FRESH. And the one thing that made my family feel comfortable was there Family walking around, like its there house. They treated my family like there family, I was really amazed. This is our new Restaurant, I will be back as many times as can. You must try Mama's Cheesecake, you never tasted anything like that. Go Everyone. Do not miss out on the experience Mia Famiglia LIC Provides. Thanks Family it was a real pleasure meeting you all.

P.S When you go, be sure to ask to meet Chef Laura, Larry & Mama

• Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Lasagna”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I stay at the Wyndham frequently for work and have enjoyed the restaurant Mia Famiglia more than once. I had the lasagna most recently and it was excellent. It's a bit pricey and I think a salad should be included for $19. Service was good and I was glad that the server Liana told me about the lasagna. I will for sure be back.

Sedona, Arizona
“CEO”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I have traveled frequently to LIC for my work for the past 2 years. With few decent hotels to choose from, I was trying to find one I wanted to use each time. When I tried the Wyndham Garden in LIC, I ate at Mia Famiglia with my colleagues. I was delighted with everything: the service, the ambiance, and the FOOD! The owner and chef are always visible and welcoming, the waiters prompt, friendly, and fun. The food is very fresh, perfectly spiced, simply delicious!! I began staying at Wyndham Garden every time I was in LIC, not primarily for the hotel, but because I so looked forward to dining at Mia Famiglia!! I cannot recommend it more highly for the solo traveler, for couples, for families, and business dinners alike. You will enjoy it immensely!