“Nice food and cheap!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“Nice food and cheap!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Go there, you can find a good food with a great price. Taste the pasta with meatballs, is delicious!

Visited June 2013

usa
“Dinner Sat night”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Liked the service, chef was very accommodating for a gluten free meal. Family members enjoyed the meal

Visited June 2013
Matola, Mozambique
“Family”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

What an amazing brother and sister combo...the food is super devine and the expresso martinis to die for. You have to go and experience the wonderful homely feeling.

• Visited June 2013
Tennessee
“Nice place to eat at affordable prices too!”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We were staying at the hotel that is above the Mia Famiglia and ate here a few times during our stay. The Management staff are soo nice and welcoming. They have a great bar and bartender Dante as well!
The food is not expensive and moderately priced and they give you nice portions as well.
Its a great place for morning breakfast as well.

• Visited May 2013
Astoria, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service, food, staff.”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We recently had a wedding at a nearby venue in Long Island City and was looking for a place to host an after party as well as a brunch the following day.

Luck struck when I found Mia Famiglia. I cannot say enough about them and all they did to make sure that my parties were exactly how I (a little over-planning, over-achieving bride) wanted them to be.

We booked MF well in advance - In July 2012 for a May 2013 wedding. Hurricane Sandy had a huge impact on the place but the family rebuilt bigger and better than ever. Their communication throughout that time with me was stellar -- I was more concerned with their well-being but they were still concerned with ensuring that my parties when off without a hitch. A testament to their work ethic.

Leading up to the wedding, both Larry and Laura were beyond accommodating

For our after party (of over 100 people) they rearranged the place for us, rented high tables, decorated, ordered special liquor/made special drinks, ensured that my deliveries for the party were taken care of, and allowed us to bring in a live musician. The bar was closed just for our party and Larry stayed open until we left (in the wee hours of the morning). I never worried about a thing - a luxury not every bride is lucky to have. It was everything that I wanted and more for my after party

The following morning, Laura took over and had brunch set for our family and bridal party (about 30) The food was excellent (I recommend the eggplant and chicken parm), service was fantastic. We were able to send off our families in a wonderful way.

I cannot thank Larry and Laura and the entire staff at Mia Famiglia for taking such good care of us and ensuring that no stone was unturned. Great people, great food, great place - make sure and get there!

• Visited May 2013