“Fantastic food!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boston
“Fantastic food!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The food was great, the owners were warm and friendly. You have to order the cheescake for dessert...fabulous!!! Old family recipe that the mother prepares.

Visited April 2013

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“A nice surprise”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went to this restaurant on the first night of our stay in NYC because we were staying at Wyndham Garden and arrived quite late. Usually we try to go beyond the hotel staying in to experience local eateries, sample different things etc.

This is a great place with fine service, ambiance and attention to detail. The food is tasty, good value and plentiful. My daughter really enjoyed her seafood dish and the rest of us almost licked the plates clean!! I would recommend it to both residents at the hotel and locals.

• Visited April 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine Dining Experience”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful experience dining at Mia Famiglia LIC. The food was execellent as well as the desserts. The waiters were very attentive and pleasant. The atmosphere and decor was beautiful.

Visited April 2013
Lutz, Florida
“Great Variety, Portions and Prices”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was traveling for business and ate at this hotel 3 nights in the week. Every item I ordered was yummy and there was a great variety so I never ordered the same thing twice. The portions were enormous- left full and happy each time. Penne Vodka and Seafood Risotto were divine.

Visited March 2013
Long Island City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best restaurant in the LIC”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Wyndham Garden Hotel in the beginning of February for 2 weeks. And I cannot believe what we experienced while we were there. We ate at the restaurant Mia Famiglia in lower lobby of the hotel. And I must say, the way it is set up, how warm and inviting it is, just makes you feel so comfortable. It is a family owned and operated restaurant and to my knowledge they are not part of the hotel. From the moment we walked in we felt as if we belonged there. Everyone was cheerful, excited to see us, and extremely friendly. The owners Laura (Chef) and Larry Vecchio make you feel like you’re part of their family, But it didn’t stop there, they then introduced their mother (Mama) to us and that’s when I knew this was the place for me to be. The food is the best around, and incredibly reasonably priced. When the food finally arrived which did take time, because the waiter Michael did inform us that everything is made to order and fresh, (I rather wait for food I know is fresh then get something fast) Makes you think, Doesn’t it. So, needless to say, it was worth the wait, it was amazing and I pretty much ate myself into a food coma. Listen, I can only tell you so much, you have to experience it for yourself. Definitely give this place a try, because you will make it your spot.
As a side note, they were completely devastated by the Hurricane, and you wouldn’t even know it...
Enjoy everyone. In the words of Mia Famiglia "Who Cares, Just Eat"
Thanks Family, we will be back

• Visited February 2013