- Very helpful and friendly staff
- The room was modern and comfortable. Cleaning was excellent.
- Convenient location, although there is not much going on in Long Island City, there are 2 subway stops within a 3 block radius, and just one stop away from Manhattan. Alternatively, the Queensboro bridge is a pleasant walk to Manhattan.
Things to improve:
- Breakfast selection was disappointing. Aside from a toaster, there was no hot food option. The muffins / pastries were too sweet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nesva Hotel is a brand new modern boutique hotel offering striking views of the legendary Manhattan skyline. Located in the Long Island City (LIC) section of New York City, one Subway stop from Midtown Manhattan. Close to area attractions and major city airports. A mere two blocks from N & Q Subway Lines and four blocks from E, M, R, & 7 Subway Lines. Only a short walk across the scenic Queensboro Bridge into the heart of posh 59th Street shopping and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Nesva Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nesva Hotel Long Island City, New York